Your cart is currently empty!
Agreement to Terms
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Legend Drug Store ( legendpharma.com ) (“we,” “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the legendpharma.com website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”).
You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Site and you must discontinue use immediately.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under the age of 18) must have the permission of, and be directly supervised by, their parent or guardian to use the Site. If you are a minor, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree to these Terms and Conditions prior to you using the Site.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete.
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary.
- You have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- You are not under the age of 13.
- Or not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the Site.
- You will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise.
- You will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
- Monitor the Site for violations of these Terms and Conditions.
- Take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities.
- In our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof.
- In our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems.
- Otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site.
You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can When ordering products from Legend Drug Store via the website ( legendpharma.com ) the prices of the products are available. However, for shipping they may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. You must bear all additional fees for customs clearance; we have no control over the amount of these fees. Customs policies vary widely from country to country so you should contact your local customs office to get more information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of When you order from Legend Drug Store ( legendpharma.com ), you are considered the registered importer and you must comply with all laws and regulations in force in the country of receiving the products. Your privacy is important to us, and we want our international customers to know that cross-border imports are subject to inspection and inspection by customs authorities. For more information, please see your country’s customs laws.
If you receive any damaged packages from the shipping process, we must receive proof or documentation and get informed on the same day of the package delivery in order to examine the eligibility of any sort of applicable compensation if the situation allows for it to apply.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If any error or mistake was to happen regarding the shipment or shipment delivery the customer has two working days to contact our customer support center to inform us of this information. after that we will no longer be held responsible
Refunds and Order Cancelation
- In the event that you want to cancel the order, and if the status of the order is that it has not yet been transferred for shipment, we can return the full amount paid.
- You can cancel and return the received items if they are damaged, unsuitable for use or do not match the description on the site within 3 days of their delivery.
- If you believe you received an item with a manufacturing fault, please write to us and we will assess the situation and validate all returned merchandise before processing your refund. If we cannot find the stated reason for the return or if the item is not eligible for a refund as mentioned above, we cannot complete the cancellation process.
- Items subject to discounts or offers are not returnable or exchangeable.
In most cases, the parcel will be delivered within the estimated time of arrival. However, the actual delivery date may be affected by flight arrangements, weather conditions and other external factors.
If your package has not been delivered or your tracking information shows that your package has been delivered but you have not received it, you must contact customer service to verify within 14 days of the order date.